Do you want to design the home battery of the future? Are you willing to take the lead and want to accelerate the sustainable energy supply? This internship might be perfect for you!
What will you be doing?
First of all we will get rid of the title ‘student’ or ‘intern’! At iwell, you are a full-fledged member of our team. We are looking for somebody who can come up with clear ideas, has sufficient knowledge of design processes and a keen eye for detail. You will be working with us to design the home battery of the future. Your part in this is to design an attractive battery that will fit in everybody’s living room!
Your activities as part of the iwell team
• You will design the outside of the battery based on our functional and esthetic requirements
• You will make a technical design of the inside where battery, inverter, router, gateway and monitor all reside, based on our functional requirements
• You will create these designs in CAD software
• Together with our battery experts you will be creating a prototype that is scalable for production
• You don’t need specific battery knowledge. We are most interested in your industrial design skills.
Who are we looking for?
• Ambitious (applied) university student (3rd or 4th year)
• Proactive and keen on taking the initiative
• Good at planning when to do what
• Able to work with CAD software is a benefit
• Somebody who can convey ideas or concepts
• Preferably studying industrial design
• Available for at least three months
• Available from the start of 2018
What do we offer?
• Working in a startup where your input is directly translated to a working product
• Being part of a young and enthusiastic team
• An internship compensation (depending on what you will be doing and your educational level)
• Possibility to help accelerate the energy transition
• Good coffee and wearing your sneakers to the office ?
Email us your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com, or call +316-12177267 for more information.